Monday, December 17, 2007

Procrastinating students desperately post last-minute articles

In a turn of events, a class-run blog, Innovation Journalism, was busting at the seams with a surge in posts at the end of the Fall 2007 semester at CSULB.

"I don't know what happened," said Carlos, student in In Jo. "It's like everyone decided to post last-minute articles to make up for what they missed."

Some researchers are calling this phenomenon a once-in-a-semester occurance that preludes what hallmarks the end of a grading period.

According to ProcrastiNation, it is only to be expected when students begin posting multiple stories that make absolutely no sense.

"It's sad really," said Tuffey McGoowey, representative of ProcrastiNation. " I look at these articles and I think to myself, Really guys? C'mon. A wave of disappointment washes over me basically."

"I think it's awesome," said Gremlin Poof. "It really makes everything magical. Even if it's a last-ditch attempt to earn some credit."

The professor of the class of Innovation Journalism could not be reached for comment. Actually, we're too lazy to do it right now..maybe later.

2 comments:

Innovation Journalism said...

Whoever posted this is my hero. ;)

--Anna

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.