Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Britney's crying fan

I am as disappointed as anyone when it comes to watching the demise of such young promising entertainers like Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. However, I found the video of the crying Chris Crocker posted on YouTube.com after another failed Britney comeback at the Video Music Awards, to be extremely disturbing.

I was watching The Today Show, and to my horror, they were actually giving him an interview. I mean honestly, don't they have a political race or some other worth while human interest piece to follow? Even their "Where in the world is Matt Lauer" bit, which is also a waste of my morning, is more stimulating. At least I am able to learn something by it.

Can you believe that Chris Crocker had gotten so many hate e-mails and death threats that he would not even disclose his location. Talk about someone wanting their 15 min. of fame.

How sad that our society today can care so much about such a stupid...let me emphasize the word STUPID...video posted on youtube.com? I dont understand why we are giving that kind of psychotic behavior so much praise and attention. I am so over all these people gaining fame by rehearsing such stuts and posting them. I'm over it...I'm over him and I am extremely over Britney Spears...come on...she deserves it!!!

By Krista Hartford

2 comments:

Innovation Journalism said...

By Raul: Not sure if it' true, but I just heard that Chris Crocker got a contract to star in his own TV show... Sad...

Innovation Journalism said...

he was also interviewed on Maury today. Somebody gag me.

Or better yet, let me get my video camera and make a crying video about paris hilton or something

~Ashley Brown