Sunday, November 30, 2008

NEW Adobe Creative Suite 4!

I just can’t keep up with all this new technology! I just bought the Adobe Creative Suite 3 back in April and now Creative Suites 4 just came out.

It sounds like it offers many of the same programs as before but now offers some new features. According to a product review by CNN, “streamlined interfaces and integration for designing and editing images, Web pages, mobile sites, desktop apps, animation, film, and print layouts, and support the latest digital formats.”

I try to keep learning the new programs so that I can be one step ahead of the game… so I can have a little more of an edge out in the work force. I am so frustrated because I can’t afford to keep up with the new technology.

Link: Product review
http://cnn-cnet.com.com/software/adobe-creative-suite-4/4505-3513_7-33255199.html?subj=Adobe+Creative+Suite+4+Master+Collection&tag=feed&part=cnn-cnet


-Monica Sullivan

No comments: